miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

WELCOME BACK!

Dear students,

Happy New Year to everyone and welcome back to class.
I know it'll be hard to start again, but after a couple of days it won't be so difficult. I just wanted to remind you of the activities we have to do in January.

- Next week you have to do the presentations of the projects you prepared about Teacher Man. Remember that about 200 words are enough for the written work that will be published on this blog, but the oral presentation has to be longer, obviously. I think between 5 and 10 minutes will be all right, but if you need some more time, let me know before that day. Only one person per group is supposed to do the oral presentation, but, again, if you prefer to share the task (2 people maximum), let me know before, please.

- You also have to read the other two parts of Teacher Man in case you haven't done it yet. We'll have the second session at the end of January, so please make sure you find some time to read it. And I hope you enjoy it.

- The next book you'll have to read is 'Playing the Enemy', by John Carlin. Perhaps you can also find it as 'Invictus', which is the title of the film based on the book. If you can find the first, try the second title.



I hope you also enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario