jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

Welcome back to class!

Dear students,

Here we are again!
I hope you enjoy a new year learning English with us and I also hope you find this blog useful. Please use it and feel free to express your opinion at any time. We can improve a lot of things if we work together.

This is the book we are going to use this course in NA1: EMPOWER B2


Please, buy the Student's book and the Workbook with key but do not register in the Cambridge platform yet, as I have to send you the instructions to do it properly. Thank you for your patience.

Get ready and see you soon!


4 comentarios:

  1. I've bought the book following the information given at the web site but the cover image doens't correspond with this one. Could this be from an earlier edition?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Teacher, I have a lot of problema with the isbn (the isbn that is in the webside of the school is 9781292166506).....I surf in internet and this isbn doesnt corresponde with our book.....I was also looking in wallapop and the isbn of almost all these books(seems to be the same but i am not sure) are 9781107468726.....
    I am absolutely messed up...please help me.....:-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. This is the ISBN you have to look at: ISBN 9788490365304
      I don't know where you got the other one from.

      Eliminar