jueves, 12 de marzo de 2020

My view

I know the situation in the whole world is getting worse. I know I live in a country where coronavirus is spreading fast and we are beginning to feel really worried and a bit frightened.
I cannot critizise the way the problem is being handled by the authorities as I know it's an extremely difficult matter and I don't think it's the time to critizise but to help.

I think that the only reasonable thing we can do is keep calm and try to make things correctly in our little world, being responsible and generous at the same time. We teachers have been asked to continue teaching from home but I think this is also a chance to communicate with the rest of the world. I mean, in my case I keep this blog because I like sharing whatever I find interesting or useful with my students. But we have a chance now to open to other people, to other countries, to share our views, our worries and our suggestions with people who are living something similar in other parts of the world or people who will be in our circumstances in an unfortunately not very far future.
Maybe I'm being very ambitious as this is just a humble blog run by a humble teacher of English but I think any occasion is good to share and to help each other.

I leave this post here. Any comment is welcome!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario