lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018

Are you terrified when you have to speak English in public?

Maybe you can find some good clues in this link from Womenalia.
This time and only this time the information is in Spanish but I include it on my blog because it is so closely related to our activity and it could be useful for you. But please, don't try to put into practice the fifth suggestion in our classes. I won't accept this idea, even if you argue that it was on my blog!

Cómo superar el miedo a hablar en inglés en público
 Resultado de imagen de speak in public tips

1 comentario:

  1. Glancing through a couple of articles published by you on your blog, I perceived that your tactic of allocating this worthwhile information here might be advantageous for a greater part of English learning tyros. Keep up with this advantageous work.
    English practice App | English speaking app

    ResponderEliminar