martes, 13 de febrero de 2018

Relative sentences

Here you have the sentences you have requested.



Relative sentences p. 31. Suggested answers
1.       She was the one in my family who / whom I thought would go on to great things.
2.       I let my parents down because they had high expectations for me which/that I just couldn’t live up to.
3.       The exam was easier than we expected, which made for a nice change.
4.       Their team, whose results were consistent all year, showed great promise for the final.
5.       I had a good feeling about the apartment which/that we were about to move into. / I had a good feeling about the apartment into which we were about to move.
6.       I spoke to a lot of people, many of whom were disappointed about their career.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario